windows mode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redecorating teen bedroom?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anny

Redecorating teen bedroom? Empty
PostSubject: Redecorating teen bedroom?   Redecorating teen bedroom? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi, my house is being renovated and I'm getting a new room and I need redecorating ideas.

My room is big but long and skinny very rectangular. I have a walk in wardrobe which I'm also planning to put my desk in as well as clothes. I also have a long built in chair thing across my window at the far end of my room for reading and chilling.

Anyway I need help deciding what colors to paint my walls, I'm not sure if I want to have neutral colors, or 1 feature walls or all colored
I also need advice of what furniture to include like bed, and I live in Australia so only brands available in australia. My favorite color is green but I'm not sure if i want that on my walls,

I would also like lots of good teenage ideas so I can have a really awesome chill out zone. Also what sort of flooring, rugs etc.

Thanks heaps Smile
Back to top Go down
Melvin

PostSubject: Re: Redecorating teen bedroom?   Redecorating teen bedroom? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:24 am

Hello, Creating a room for a mature teen while still keeping a youthful look can be challenging. Browse through these bedroom photos to get ideas on decorating your teen's bedroom. Thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Redecorating teen bedroom?   Redecorating teen bedroom? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 am

I think you need to consult with an expert renovation advisor or interior designer. They must help you in good way and you will get sort of your problem. Good luck!

PostSubject: Re: Redecorating teen bedroom?   Redecorating teen bedroom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redecorating teen bedroom?
Page 1 of 1